- Entry is open to residents of Australia over the age of 18 when the promotion commences (eligible entrants).
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter
- The Promotion commences on 00:01 21/10/2019 and entries close on 24:00 23/11/2019 (promotion period).
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must fill out their name and email during the Promotion Period and enter via https://www.anpc.com.au/pages/win
Prizes and winning
- The random prize draw will take place at 08:00 on 24 /11 /2019 at 13 Cooinda Street, Black Head, NSW, 2430
- The winners will receive:
- 1 x 1kg ANPC Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 x 1kg ANPC Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 x ANPC Glass Drink Bottle
- 1 x ANPC Recipe Book
- 1 x ANPC Workout Program
- Total Prize pool value is $242.90
- Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will have their details published via email and on www.anpc.com.au on 25 /1 1/2019.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 07:00 on 09/12/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days and will have their name published www.anpc.com.au on 11/12/2019.
This promoter of this promotion is:
Australian Natural Protein Company
PO Box 88, Hallidays Point, NSW, 2430
0434 985 046
291 917 809 82
Our recipe uses lashings of research and integrity, formulated with your very best health in mind.
HAPPY COWS & ETHICAL BUSINESS
Our whey comes from 100% healthy and well cared for Australian grass-fed dairy cattle. Our suppliers have a zero tolerance policy for any act of animal cruelty and the farms are routinely audited to ensure they are complying with excellent animal care standards. The dairy cows graze on the lush pastures of the south-western coast of Victoria. Being certified pasture-fed, means that for at least 70% of any year the cows diet consists of only the naturally occurring grass in the field in which they live. Outside of this, at times of the year when grass does not flourish, they are fed green vegetation (known as silage). In rare and extreme conditions such as drought, the cows will be fed Australian grains as a means of preservation.
INTEGRITY & TRANSPARENCY
We want to provide something truly enjoyable that will benefit your health, wellness and fitness. We will go to whatever measures necessary to do so. This means we don't go for cost cutting alternatives at the expense of your best interest - your health. We also won't use trickery to have you believe that you are consuming something good when in fact it is not. We will always be honest and provide you with all the information about our ingredients and the reasons why they appear in our products.
We are only interested in foods that are real, and don't mess up our gut flora. There is a problem in our current food industry that values dollars over health, and this is why we are having so many issues with the natural functions of our bodies. We make sure that our tastes are real which is why it's SO YUMMY. Our vanilla beans are straight from the vines and ground finely. Our cocoa beans are harvested organically and made from traditional methods for an intense flavour. The reason why the finest restaurants in the world use farm-to-table ingredients is simply because it's better. This is why we do this too.
THAT'S OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We sincerely hope you love and enjoy the benefits of consuming our blends as much as we do, and feel good that you are supporting an Australian business.